General Membership Is Open To Everyone
In order to become a general member of the HANP simply fill out the HANP General Membership Application.
Certification Application for Naturopathic Physicians
The Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians offers specialty certification in the practice of homeopathy to qualified naturopathic physicians. The DHANP application and examination process occurs in three stages.
1. Apply for DHANP Candidate status
- become a general or student member of HANP
- submit DHANP application with documentation of a minimum of 500 homeopathic training hours (including clinic shifts and homeopathy classes)
- take and pass CHC's part one written exam and part two exam involving case analysis of video and written cases
2. Submit 250 clinical training hours and documentation of 10 supervised cases
- have clinical experience of 1 year
3. Submit 5 cases with 6 month follow-up
- submit two letters of recommendation from certified homeopaths, at least one from an active DHANP
- participate in an oral examination with a current DHANP on the five submitted cases
Please see the DHANP application form for more details.
Details on the CHC written exam and Case analysis exams used by the HANP, such as dates, sample questions, study guide and proctor information and fees, may be found on the internet at:
http://www.homeopathicdirectory.com - Click on the CHC link.
Or by contacting the Council for Homeopathic Certification:
If you have questions on this process after reading the application for DHANP Candidate or if you'd like to obtain a DHANP and Homeopathic Board Certification Application, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-708-1827